Using interlock bricks is a trend of this tome in buildings. Interlock bricks to reduce the home cost. Fixing of this don’t need cement, sand, or plastering. Interlocking bricks are the cheapest, economic and everlasting. interlock bricks can use to reduce home costs. It is a good material in construction. The self-locking pattern of the bricks enables the seismic forces, hence it helps to travel across the whole structure equivalently. interlocking bricks are the enhanced form of conventional clay bricks.
WHAT IS INTERLOCK BRICKS
It is made by mixing cement and admixtures in the mud. By compressing these, interlock bricks made. It gives high strength to this. Interlock bricks to reduce home costs. It is an earthquake-resistant technology. Each bricks designed to lock to other bricks, so there is no need to use mortar. the self-locking is achieved by the lock mechanism.
HOW IT REDUCE HOME COSTS
- The process of fixing interlocks is fast when compared with normal bricks.
- any size of column and beam can construct.
- use the Brick stacking method to fix the interlock bricks.
- Interlocking bricks come in various designs.
- Working with interlock bricks doesn’t need plaster works.
- Using interlock bricks need less amount of cement.
- Fewer workers and less time is needed.
- interlock bricks to reduce home costs.
- The house build with this system will be comparatively cool.
- The cool environment inside will help to reduce energy consumption.
Corners need to build with the border because they are always 90 degrees. So, when bricks overlap, there be cut portions seen out.
It will expose because of the use of concrete. Giving a cement border to it will give a gorgeous look.
Give at least a 3-inch border. It helps to erase the bad look of edges of interlock bridges.