PUBG back; Battle Grounds Mobile India (Indian PUBG) is available in the play store now. Everyone can’t download the game directly from the play store. There are some procedures to be done before that. You need to pre-register as a beta tester in order to download the game. The most interesting thing is, they added a new in-built trailer also with this game. The Indian PUBG is the same as the global PUBG. There are only little changes in visuals and wordings. I think the changes made the game more user-friendly.
How to install Battle Grounds Mobile India
You can install Battle Grounds Mobile India from the link given below,
How to Start a Fresh Account
- Two modes of the game are available. They are Low-Spec Resource Pack and HD Resource Pack. The low spec option needs only379.6 MB and the HD pack needs 618.2 MB. The downloading process takes time.
- Start the game. PUBG back; Battle Grounds Mobile India. They give a warning about the nature of the game at the beginning itself. That is, the game is a virtual one not related to the real world.
- This game is exclusively made for Indian citizens. So, you need to answer the question related to your nationality before starting the game. You will get the game only if you are residing in India. Answer yes to the question on the screen.
- You can transfer your old account from Facebook and Twitter also. There is an ‘account data transfer’ option for that if you are interested. You will get your old UC and all other things if you transfer the data from the older account. One thing to note is, you may lose your rank even you transfer the data. But you will get all the inventories.
- They provide a tutorial at the beginning of this game. While playing the tutorial video you can notice some changes in the new PUBG from the older one.
- All the settings are the same as the old PUBG game.
Specialties of the New Version
“KRAFTON BATTLEGROUNDS is not a real-world based game, yet a survival simulation game in a virtual world.” That means this game is not a real-world game. And never try to compare it with your real-world life. Just approach this as a simulator game only. The color of blood is not red, it is ‘green’ in the new one. The noticeable difference in the settings is that you can’t change the color of blood into red. Different shades of green only are available in the settings. PUBG back; Battle Grounds Mobile India.
We can see the effect of feathers when there is occurs damage. Also showing a notice “KRAFTON BATTLEGROUNDS is not a real-world based game, yet a survival simulation game in a virtual world” as shown in the beginning. When we jump out of the plain also there is also the same notice. Through repeatedly showing this notice they are trying to neutralize the effect of this game on players.
You can Also Read,